Watch this quick video to learn how to add consumables onto your platform.
Prefer to read? See our full step by step guide below!
A consumable allows you to add an additional cost to a session. For example, you may have a full day session but you charge extra for a hot lunch. In this scenario the hot lunch would be added as a consumable.
How do I create a consumable?
- More > Settings > Getting started > Consumables > Create > Input consumable name > Consumable line item on invoice > Save.
- More > Settings > Finance > Consumables > Create > Input consumable name > Consumable line item on invoice > Save.
What is the difference between the consumable line item on invoices option?
Combine the consumable cost into the session fee: This means if your session cost is 60 pounds & you have a consumable of £5. The £5 would be combined into the session cost resulting in the session cost showing as £65.
Show consumable line items separately to session fee: This means your consumable will be displayed on a separate line with its specific cost.
How do I archive a consumable?
- More > Settings > Finance > Consumables > Edit pencil > Archive.
How do I unarchive a consumable?
- More > Settings > Finance > Consumables > Archived from the drop down > Edit pencil > Unarchive.
How many consumables can I add?
- You are able to add multiple consumables. There is absolutely no limit.
Typically consumables are added to sessions that incorporate additional costs. For example a full day with meal charges. For example, a full day is £100 plus £10 meal charge as a consumable.