- Fear not, not everyone can approve their own observations. The approval of observations depends on the staff members permissions. Who can approve, who cannot?
- Managers, Deputy Manager, Room Leader > If you are one of these roles you are able to approve your own observation and approve other practitioners observations.
- Senior Practitioner > In this role you are able to approve your own observation but not other practitioners.Practitioners > In this role you are able to write observations but you are required to send for approval.
How do you Approve an Observation?
- Approvals > Selecting the Relevant Observation > Approve Observation
If you feel that feedback to the practitioner is required, you may add feedback by clicking Add feedback.
How to mark a child’s Next Steps as achieved?
- Blossom board > Children > Select the Child > Learning Journey > Next Steps > Working on